Friday, May 10, 2013

Oh I Forgot...

3PM and  I feel I am done with my work... two events which  happen everyday but never together. 
I am damn sure that I have some pending tasks that I forgot to take care of... I wander around the floor with a hope, that some face, some meeting room, some notice board will remind me of it. After six minutes of ordeal, I give up. 

Need to kill time.. what to do? Idea. let me check my emails. I haven't logged into my mailbox for past 2 months. Oh.. I forgot to carry my secure id today... "Hey, do u have a secure ID?" .. "Thanks Buddy..". 
Nooo... password incorrect!!  Second time as well!!!  Last chance now. Oh, I forgot that I had just reset it last week.. let me try again.. Oh no.. I forgot to turn off the Caps Lock :( And now, my account is locked!!! 

Cant do anything now. Time to go home. Where is my bag? Did I forget to get my bag today? Hmm no.. I had brought my bag for sure. Oh, I forgot it in the meeting room C. Let me grab it. "Hey Ritesh, coming home?" "Ha Ha Ha.. Karo Karo.. Kaam Karo.. Mera toh ho gaya. Mai jaa raha hu ghar... Tata".. 

Climbing the stairs to my apartment, I reached my bag for the keys. No No No... I forgot to carry my door keys today :( 

What a forgetful day ... 

But I am not alone.. Sitting on the staircase of my apartment, the only reason I can post this blog entry right now, is that someone in my neighborhood, 'Forgot' to set a password to  his Wi-Fi modem :)

1 comment:

Ashaya said...

good one mahesh babu...